1. General Policy. Hood River Distillers, Inc. (“Hood River Distillers”) is an Oregon corporation located at 660 Riverside Drive, PO Box 240, Hood River, Oregon 97031, USA. We at Hood River Distillers are committed to respecting your privacy and using information about you carefully and sensibly. This document describes the information that we collect about visitors to this Site, where we store that information, and how we use and protect that information. It also discusses certain choices you have regarding that information. Although we are committed to protecting your personal information no matter how it is obtained, this document only addresses data that Hood River Distillers obtains through this website.
2. Personal Information Hood River Distillers Collects. Hood River Distillers collects the following information about visitors to this site:
2.1 Information That You Provide. We and our service providers receive information that you provide when you access this site, such as the country where you are located and your birth date. We collect that information to ensure that only people who have reached the legal drinking age where they live access our site. We also collect information when you register to purchase products offered on this site, when you enter a sweepstakes or contest or participate in a promotion, when you complete surveys or forms on this site, and when you report a problem with this site. We also keep the correspondence you send us.
2.2 Transaction Data. We collect information about your purchases and other transactions through this site.
2.3 Visits; IP Addresses. Our servers track information about the number of visitors to this site and their viewing behavior. We collect information about your visits to this site including, if available, your unique IP address, your operating system and browser type, the pages you view and how long you view them, and other traffic data. We use this information to administer the site and we report aggregate, statistical information to some of our licensors and advertisers. While that information describes our visitors’ activities while visiting this site, it does not include your name or email address.
3. Where Hood River Distillers Stores Your Information. We store information that we collect from this site on secure servers in physically secure facilities. We have also implemented procedural, administrative and technological safeguards and controls; however, no system is completely secure. The transmission of data to this site is at your own risk. When we receive your information, we will use security processes and procedures consistent with industry standards, we encrypt all credit card information using SSL technology, and we will do our best to prevent unauthorized access to or use of that information.
4. Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose your information to our subsidiaries and other affiliated companies. We may also disclose your information to unrelated persons in the following circumstances:
4.2 As necessary to provide any goods or services that you have requested.
4.4 To prospective investors in, or buyers of, Hood River Distillers or its subsidiaries in connection their due diligence and/or ultimate investment or acquisition (and in the case of an acquisition, your information will be one of the assets transferred).
4.5 If we in good-faith believe we are required to do so: (a) to comply with applicable law, including court orders, subpoenas, statutes and regulations; (b) to protect and defend Hood River Distillers’ rights or property; and/or (c) in an emergency to protect the personal safety of Hood River Distillers’ customers, visitors or the public.
4.6 When you have given us permission to do so.
5. Hood River Distillers’ Use of Your Information. Hood River Distillers uses information about you in order to provide the services described in this site, to improve the site’s content, organization, layout and other features, to communicate with you about our products, contests, sweepstakes and other offerings, and if you consent, about products of others that we believe may be of interest to you. In addition, Hood River Distillers shares customer information with its affiliates.
5.2 From time to time, Hood River Distillers may use your personal information to send email messages to you regarding your order, to respond to any emails or other communications you send to us, and/or to advise you of any problems with the site. In addition, if you are a registered user of this site, we may use a bulk email service to send messages with information about goods, services and events that we believe you may be interested in. If you do not want to receive bulk emails, please indicate that preference on your registration information or contact Hood River Distillers at email@example.com. If you are not a registered user of this site, we will not send bulk emails to you. Except for email message that you send to Hood River Distillers, we will not monitor, edit or disclose the contents of your email except as described above. The content of our emails to you may be tailored to your specific interests based on your registration profile information or site visitor data.
6. Links to Other Websites. When you visit this site, you may have the opportunity to access or link to third party websites that are beyond our control. Those other websites may not have privacy policies and security protections, or their privacy policies or security protections may not be as protective of your personal information as our policies and protections. These other websites may send their own cookies to visitors, collect data or solicit personal information. We recommend that you review and understand the privacy policies of the websites you visit, whether you visit those websites directly or through a link from a page on this site.
7. Log-on Information. If we issue, or you select, a user name, password, personal identification number or other log-on information in connection with your use of this site, a purchase transaction, or any other interaction with this site, you are responsible for keeping that log-on information confidential. Do not share your log-on information with anyone else. In particular, do not share your log-on information with anyone who is not legally permitted to drink alcoholic beverages.
9. Policy Regarding Children. This site is for people who are legally permitted to drink alcohol. If you are not legally permitted to drink alcohol, please do not visit this site or submit any information to us through this site. Hood River Distillers does not intentionally collect any information about children or minors.
11. Miscellaneous. This policy does not extend to anything that is inherent in the operation of the internet, and therefore beyond our control. We use reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure. However, we are not responsible for the actions of others.